Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall/Gratitude cards

I love Friday classes!  I did 2 of them, but only one is ready and done.

The Fall/Gratitude card set.

I never used the Day of Gratitude stamp set-but I really like it!





Betsy's Blooms/comfort cafe dsp













On Sunday I played in the igloo.  I was doing some organizing, and made a couple birthday cards. I love how this came out.

Everyday elegance DSP, pool party, lucky limeade, whisper white card stock, seam binding ribbon, everyday elegance brad, butterfly sizzlet with mini basic pearls. 















on a side note, earlier this week...I found out my son will be one of 40 students in his AFJROTC at school to fly on a KC-10
He is so excited!  I am too for him lol.  It's flying missions-so they'll see it in action refeuling plans mid-air.  I am so hoping he'll be allowed to take pictures on his cellphone.  This is a great opportunity for him! 

thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment