Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A little playtime in the igloo...always a good thing



 I managed some time in the igloo yesterday afternoon.  I worked on a few cards for a friend/co-worker.  This was the first time I used this stamp set-and I love it! 

it is a hostess exclusive. bright and fun.
card stock: tempting turquoise, melon mambo and whisper white
ink:tempting turquoise, melon mambo, chocolate chip
embellishments:mini brads, tempting turquoise ribbon, can't see it-but will smell it-vanilla scented embossing powder on the cupcake icing

 


this stamp set is from the recent sale-a-bration.  the ONE set I didn't get LOL  and I really like it! 

card stock: In colour-island indigo, pool party and whisper white
ink:pool party
embellishments: island indigo ruffled ribbon




thanks for looking :) I have some more coming


No comments:

Post a Comment