Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Totally-Tess birthday

I just love when I see retired sets and cute ideas-and I have to just have the set...lol

such was the case with this set.  I have seen some really cute ideas with this set, and looked for it for a while.  I found it last week, and since I had to make a fun birthday card for a friend/customer, I just knew I had to break this one out.









I stamped her on whisper white card stock.  Then I used the colour wonder crayons to colour her in.  I love the ease of the crayons, they blend so easily.  I cut her out and mounted her on melon mambo card stock.  Then I stamped the cupcake from the Keep Calm set and embossed the frosting in Melon Mambo.  I added a birthday banner and used some basic gems to accent it.  I really love how this came out!















Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment