Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

great weekend all around

On Sunday my son and I spent time in the igloo.  I had to work on a few orders, and he well...kept me on my toes playing with his new Arduino and programing different alarms LOL.

I had my Stampin UP! monthly team meeting, and we created some great projects:





this is such a cute card! simple and elegant.  The whisper white card stock is embossed and then the SU two way glue was applied all over it.  Then came the fun part...GLITTER!!  the ornament was stamped in midnight muse, and die cut using the matching framelit.  Attached to the card with dimensionals, and a ribbon tied in a bow and attached with a glue dot.  Simple, but so pretty!!


a great idea for those who like giving home made goodies as Christmas gifts.  The gusseted bags and a home made topper.  These bags will hold A LOT of goodies!!!






stepping up the little bags in the ghoulies kit with the SU! Spider web embossing folder, gives it a bit more flair.  You can fill these with a candy treat, Halloween pencils or little toy.  it's a really cute little treat bag.  I love the Ghoulish Googlies stamp set!!!  They just make me smile



Oh my! talk about recycling!  this was a great idea.  It used a cleaned, empty brad/button container.  A strip of coordinating paper was attached around the container.  A hole was punched at the bottom, and a dollop of hot glue was put on top of the hole, then a lollipop stick was set.  It'll set up quickly, then the front lid and back of the container were decorated with card stock and of course this cute googlie mummy.  he's so cute!  I love the new SU! ribbon for Halloweeen.  This would be great to fill with some mini candies, life savers, etc. 











I was asked to make a congratulations card for a friend.  I love this new SU! two by two stamp.  And the colours in this old paper is just perfect for it!  I love water colouring the images.  I think she'll like it :)







I finally got my star framelits over the weekend...and I just had to make one of these guys!  I have a few ideas for them.  I put liquid glue on the back edge of it, and put it on a piece of whisper white card stock.  I can stamp on it-or just put a little note on it for a special friend who has been a "star"

these are fun to make as well...and so easy!  I suspect my igloo will be bursting with stars soon lol

thanks for stopping by :) I have much more coming that I'm working on... stay tuned :)


5 comments:

  1. Pam you have such great posts. Love all your cards. The Ornament Keepsakes card is breathtaking. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. Love the Christmas card. I will have to case that one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these projects! I plan on CASEing the first Christmas card for a class on Wednesday. :-) I love the Halloween ones.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I especially like the Halloween ones. Thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone who stopped by :) I appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete