Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF! I have a lot that I want to do this weekend...first of all, getting my car inspected and a few repairs.  It's never cheap...UGH.  But it has to get done.  Then later tonight I will pack a few things to go play at a friend's house and make cards!!! I am looking forward to that!  She just got back from the SU! Convention, and I can't wait to play with some of the new stamps she got!!  I have a few ideas on what I want to work on, (which is a first) so I hopefully won't pack anything unnecessary lol.  I hope to have loads of pictures to put  up here on Sunday or Monday morning :)

**note to self...next time I am at my Ford dealer...bring a few things to work on-they installed a little wall table for laptop users... ;)  I could assemble some cards here LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment