Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Halloween Holiday Mini creations

Saturday was a nice day to create!  I was at my team meeting and these are the fun things we made!  I think they're totally awesome!

made from the SU favour die.  I love the owl punch (usually make penguins with it) lol but it has so many uses!  and I just love the googly eyes!!!  this would be cute as a treat for friends/co-workers with some candy in a little cello bag tied with the SU Halloween ribbon

 I now NEED to get this SU purse die!  I've seen some cute things with it...but OMG these are too stinking cute!!!  They'd make nice little treats for some co-workers.  You can fit some treats in it and even display it on your desk.

OMG this card!!!  It's stamped in versamark, and then heat embossed in Tangerine Tango.  I love it!

That's about all I managed this weekend, as it's still a bit warm in the igloo... Roll on cooler weather!!!!

thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment