Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye....  Friday will be the last day for 2 fellow co-workers.  One came back as a summer hire while she was out of school.  The other I found out just the day before that he was leaving.  I was asked to make them each a good luck card...



this one I thought was really cute.  I saw something similar, and did a 'sketch' for it while waiting at my son's dr appt (had to keep from being bored waiting)  lol.  and then I went home and worked on it. I am pleased how it came out.  I do love those embossing folders!  I need to use them more often.
the butterflies are from SU's Kindness matters stamp set-and I stamped it in Soft Suede, then used blushing bride and regal rose to water colour the butterflies.  The pattern dsp is from an old hostess pack-blushing bride.  I added some basic gems and some ribbon to add some dimension. I am really pleased how it came out!

this one I tried making more "masculine"  and I think it worked.  I used the neutrals, soft suede, crumb cake, and some DSP I had (retired) and added diamond shaped brads (retired) and chocolate chip ribbon.  I used the (retired) tea stain ink on the whisper white card stock, and stamped "good luck" in early espresso.



thanks for looking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment