Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Calypso coral birthday

I love making things for my friends for their birthday or any time :)

I made this card and cake for a co-worker/friend.  she likes coral, and I figured the purples would co-ordinate well with it.


I had the 'negative' from the SU perfectly preserved jar framelit punched, and used that to create a blue-ish glass jar.  I also used a piece of the SU window sheet to go in between the blue sponged area and the top white sheet. I had the butterflies flying up out of it in calypso coral, wisteria wonder, and concord crush card stock and dsp.  I like how it came out.


I went for a different look with this cake.  I used SU calypso coral card stock and DSP. I also punched out a doily punch and cut it in half to layer on the cake side.  then I added small butterflies in wisteria wonder and concord crush on the side and top.  I used the SU hat pin and bitty banners with some organdy ribbon to top it off.










thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment