Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Masculine Madness

Last night I went to my upline's house and we did a class on Masculine Madness cards.  I sometimes have a hard time thinking of something "manly" lol.  tell me to make a feminine card-and I'm all over it lol.  but tell me you need a masculine one...and I'm sitting in the igloo looking for ideas.



 this one is one of my favourites!  I love the colours and antiquing of the paper by scraping the edges with a pair of scissors and inking it.  I had to decorate the envelope as well to coordinate it.  I think it really makes it pop!  oh and on the back flap-the watch is stamped as well...it's just too awesome!!!
 This nautical set is quickly becoming one I have to add to my collection!  This set is awesome!  From the multi-layers on the front of the card to the coordinating stamping inside the card and the added coordination on the envelope! 

 This one is cool.  I like the water colour effect on the hand.  The sample showed it coloured in with SU stampin write markers, but I wanted a more subtle effect.  The texture of the chevron embossing folder and torn paper, as well as the coordinating buttons, really works.  I had to use the hand stamp on the envelope! it's at the level where the recipient's name will appear... just too cool.
this one is cool.  I have the numbers stamped out to personalize it for the recipient.  I liked stamping the back of the envelope with the label stamp as well. It just gives it a little something.








oh and my night was made cause my "keep calm" stamp set arrived!!!  I can not wait to play with that!

thanks for looking, and keep on stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment