Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

phew..what a busy couple of days!  Last night I finished the jobs I was hired to do.  and I must say, they came out great! 
These are Jill Hilliard's cards (just my work)

 I love this set:Betsy's Blossoms.  The new IN colours are great too!  The sentiment is from Friendly Phrases.  It was a bit time consuming, but worth it!  The envelope was stamped as well to coordinate
I can see so many ideas with this set: it's from the new Holiday Mini.  it's called Scentsational Season.  It has coordinating Framelits dies too!! how awesome is that?!  card stock used was:Early Espresso, crumb cake, very vanilla and the DSP is Be of good cheer.  I think these came out great too!















I was asked by the social committee at work to make a big thank you card for one of our managers.  Since she has been a good customer of mine, I enjoyed doing it. (even tho it WAS last minute of them to ask me)...
again, the betsy's blossoms.  all the new IN colours were used-midnite muse and raspberry ripple card stock, on whisper white. ink colours used:raspberry ripple, primrose petals, midnite muse, gumball green, and summer starfruit.  the butterfly was punched from the blossom punch and trimmed, the butterfly antennae was from the papillon potpourri stamp set, and the little pink flowers were fussy cut and mounted with dimensionals.
I am quite pleased with this card :) and I know she will be too!


thanks for looking :)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love Betsy's Blossoms, too, and can't wait to get the new Scentsational Seasons :) I'm following you now from SC! Hope you'll visit me too. www.stampandcreatewithdeborah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by :) I'll check you out as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cards, especially the thank you card and those new in colours are gorgeous. Thanks for the comments you left on my blog - your cards are great too ;). I can see me CASE'ing some of these when we hopefully get the Betsy's Blossom stamp set in the UK later this year ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel free :) I love sharing ideas with other demos (near and far) :D When I first saw that stamp set-on the pre-order, I wasn't in love with it...but since seeing so many lovely ideas...I HAVE to get that set lol xx

    ReplyDelete