Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

I love friday classes!  and this one was no exception :)

We did Christmas in July.  and with the heat waves we've had (and are about to have) thinking cool is not a bad thing.

we used the new stamp set:Chock-full of Cheer,
DSP:be of good cheer
card stock:crumb cake, early espresso, gumball green, cherry cobbler, midnite muse, very vanilla.
inks:cherry cobbler, gumball green, soft suede, cherry cobbler
embossing folders: Fancy fan, stripe and petals-a-plenty .
punches:scallop, 1 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, scallop edge, scallop trim, postage stamp, decorative label
other:framelits-apothecary accents, rhinestones basic jewels, baker's twine, cherry cobbler 1/2" scallop dots ribbon.
I stamped my envelopes to coordinate with the cards

















thanks for looking, and I can't wait to add more Christmas cards!  I have A LOT to make for this year for family and friends-and to sell as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment