Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

I love when you don't plan on doing something, then end up doing it-and it all comes together lol.

that was the case last night.  I hadn't planned on playing in the igloo...but there I was, 2 hrs before I had to get to bed (cause I just love getting up at the crack of stupid), sitting at my work area.  I was just looking at things, and cleaning up from making the box...and before I knew it, I had these stamped and cut out ready to be put together....


 this one used the new in-colour Midnight Muse. I am loving these new colours!










This one used Gumball Green.  I love this one!

thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the sense of motion you get from the splatter behind the vehicles. I'm your newest follower - I hope you'll follow me!

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete