Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hopefully everyone had a lovely 4th of July.  I managed to spend a little time in the igloo before joining the festivities in the afternoon. (and before it got TOO hot)

I just got my shelves hung up for displaying my projects and special items.  I wish they were longer lol  so many things I want to put up!


 I FINALLY got my stamp set-Need for Speed!  I have wanted this set for a while because of my son-he loves airplanes and the car is really cool.  and ever since I saw this idea-I've wanted to CASE it!  I love it in the new in colour:Gumball Green.

I already have 2 orders for cards with this stamp set, so I'm pleased :)



  I got the supplies for this card keeper class a couple months ago.  I was waiting to see what set of papers would jump out at me.  I made this one to take to work to keep all the cards I have to sell in it.  I like this better than the little container I was using.  I also found a few Demos who had extras (as this has retired) and I am getting them so I can offer this class!  Plus I will make one to hold my Christmas cards, one for Birthday cards, and one for thank you and sympathy and just because cards.  It comes with 6 dividers that I covered as well. 



thanks for looking and go forth and CREATE!!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment