Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

playtime in the new igloo

This was the first weekend I got a little play time in my new igloo.  It's not finished yet, because the floor has to come up, so I haven't unpacked a lot in there.  But a dear friend came over on Saturday, and we had some fun creating.

this card was cased from a fellow demonstrator, Patty Bennett.  I've admired a lot of her ideas.  Imagine my surprise when I woke this morning after posting it on a few boards that she commented on it *smile*  It made my day.  I didn't have the birthday stamp she used, so I substituted with this one, and she liked it and commented on it.

And since not everything is unpacked, I only had my pearls and gems available, so used pearls in the middle instead of the embellishments she used.  It's a really pretty card using the new in-colours and pool party.

Thanks for looking and happy stampin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment