Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2016

It's a party


It's always a good time when I get time in the Igloo.  Today was a day of creating.  I worked on my team swaps for the meeting next week.  The theme was anything new...so I combined a few things.
I used the new In-colours: Sweet sugarplum, peekaboo peach and dapper denim with some old favourites: pool party and tempting turquoise.  I love the new cupcake stamp.  It's a triple stamp set for the icing and bottom.  it's made easier to do since it's a photopolymer stamp.  I also used the new banners for you bundle.  And to finish it off, some wink of stella on the icing.


I am quite pleased with these.  I may add some more confetti to them.  When you have a party, you can't have too much confetti, right?

If you'd like to order the supplies I've used, visit my site or click on the "shop now" button on the right side of my blog.

Thanks for looking.  happy stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment