Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's the most wonderful time...of the year!

That's right!  It's June, and you know what that means?!  It's NEW CATALOG time!!!

All I can say is WOW!  Stampin' Up! has come out with a GREAT catalog this year.  The new in-colours are luscious!  So many new stamps and tools and bundles oh my!!

In May, as a demo, we got to do a pre-order, and I got a couple things...but one of my favourites that I was able to order was the swirly bird bundle.


This was something I made for a friend who had shoulder surgery.  A fun and funky chick deserves a fun and funky card.  I used the waves from the swirls and scribbles framelits and cut them out 3 times in each of the new in-colours and 5 times in black. (I wanted to make sure I had enough for any alterations).  I laid out the black waves first using the tombow liquid adhesive.  Then I just started adding the colour strips.  I was quite pleased how it turned out.  It is time consuming, but it was worth it for my friend, and when she got the card, she was just in awe :)


I am really excited for some of the other things I've ordered.  And I can't wait to play with them in the new igloo :)



Thanks for stopping by.   Happy stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment