Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Special offer for the month of JUNE

Besides having a new fun catalog to go through, June is also a great time to sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Have you been thinking about joining Stampin' Up!? Now is a fantastic time to become a demonstrator! For $99 (plus tax) and FREE shipping, you get to choose $125 worth of products--anything YOU choose! AND the great thing about joining now--during the month of June you get to choose an additional 2 (!) stamp sets (up to $104). What a super, super deal! As a demonstrator you get 20% off all your orders and 20% off all orders placed under your name. I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! If your motivation is simply to get the kit and enjoy at least 3 months of demonstrator discounts (20% or more), benefits and resources just for YOU, it’s OK!! There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Give Stampin’ Up! and join my team a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit.
Any questions, just ask,  I'd love to have you join my team! Want more information? Just Message me! or sign up on my site: www.crazypenguindesigns.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment