Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

very crafty weekend!

what a busy weekend!!  I was at a Super Saturday Stamping event with my upline and some friends.  I was helping out, but I also got to make the 6 projects.  Only one managed to be completely finished.  Everything else is almost done lol



I love this Stampin up! fabric memo board!! it's easy to do, and looks great!


SU fabric
paper: more mustard, midnight muse, primrose petals, early espresso
dsp: newspaper print, natural composition specialty
ink: more mustard, early espresso

punch: 1 1/4 and 1 3/4 scallop punches, scallop punch from bitty shapes punch pack, elegant butterfly
die:delicate doilies sizzlet
button: vintage faceted designer buttons
linen thread, midnight muse 3/8 stitched satin ribbon
adhesive: glue dots, dimensionals
non-stampin up!:
frame, skewer, batting, pins



I just know the perfect place for it....










..........on my cubicle wall at work!  lol  It holds a few of my favourite things... first of all-my son (and pride and joy), a picture of Manchester United (my boyfriend's favourite footie team)  and of course-my business card (because believe it or not-that's not work! I love my business) :)














now my son and I had a bonding moment this weekend...  He wanted to make his father a birthday card-so I let him have at my stuff...






I like what he did.  He was pleased with it too--hopefully his father reacted properly  LOL

he had fun making it :)  so it was a good afternoon in the igloo before he went back to his father's....













thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment