Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a quiet night? HA!

I got an order at work for a get well card-no biggie (so I thought)  and I figured I'd pick up a quick dinner, and then I can get down to the igloo and make the card. (it's always the "one" card that I have issues with) lol....so much for those plans...

I called home to see what my boyfriend wanted for dinner, only to find out we had to go back out... he had sliced his finger at work and needed some things to bandage it up *don't worry..NO PICTURES!  YUCK!!!

so by the time that was all said and done, we picked up some dinner on the way home and ate, then got him all bandaged up (he was bandaged prior-but needed a re-do)  so about 7ish I get down to the igloo....












This was the first one...I used the colour coach and went with this combination.  I like the die cut and framelit.  I had traced around the outside of the framelit to give me a shadow for the die cut.




Then I did this one.  There is something about these Button Buddies Stamps!!!  I used another colour combination: marina mist, perfect plum and rose red.  I had the marina mist ribbon and card stock-so voila!  I decided to punch the corners of the whisper white card stock, just to give it a little something....I think it came out well.



thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment