Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Long weekend of FUN!

I had a nice long weekend-and I thought I'd get a lot done lol.  well they say...best laid plans.....

I got a delivery on Friday-so that is always fun.  I love getting that box from SU lol  new things to play with!!!

I didn't expect to do much on Friday, since I was taking it easy as I was going to see Adam Ant that night in Philly.  He's my all time favourite musician!  I haven't seen him since 92 and he STILL has it!  My feet and knees didn't like me later that night and all day Saturday-but it was well worth it!!


On Sunday I made the order of 9 Halloween bags for a customer at work.  I think she'll be pleased with them.  Instead of using the paper handles, I used the new black/gray ribbon offered in the Holiday Mini catalogue.  I think it gives it a little extra punch :)



I managed some time down in the igloo on Monday.  One of the new stamp sets I got was Button Buddies-and it's a real cute set (with or without the added buttons).  I made 2: a flower vase and piggy.  I think they came out cute!





And this morning at the crack of stupid, I just had to make another one... lol  I used a SU note card this time.  and my pink was blushing bride (retired in-colour)  I think it is cute!

 thanks for stopping by :) feel free to leave a comment


No comments:

Post a Comment