Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

as I said, I needed a distraction this weekend...so on Sunday I attended another class at my SU Upline's house.  This time it focused on the SU Simply Scored and new diagonal plate.  OMG I love how easy it is to make envelopes and boxes!

 the first one, is a standard card and envelope.  using SU DSP, it glides like butter on the diagonal plate!

 the second one is a cute little 3x3 card and envelope.  It makes for a great gift tag.

 this little cutie is a post it note holder.  It fits a 3x3 pack of post its.  It will fit nicely in a purse and will be a great gift idea for a few co-workers. 
and lastly is a box. it'll hold at least 6 cards depending on the embellishments. (possibly more if no embellishments)  this would make a nice holder for gift giving of a set of cards. 

there were 6 of us in the class, and it took me about an hour and a half to complete everything.  I know I'd get them done faster working alone, so these are simple projects to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment