Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

As I continue working on some orders, I had to make a few birthday cards for someone at work.  I needed some 'generic' ones.  and believe it or not, I found it a little stumping.  But I managed :)  There are great ideas out there on the web!


 this one I made following the colours from Stampin UP! Colour Coach.  I like how it came together, yet it's simple.

 this one was cased-with a couple differences.  I love this (retired) paper from SU.  the colours work well and it's just fun.
but this one is my favourite of the bunch!  I will have to make more of these!  It uses DSP that was a free gift during Stampin UP! Sale-A-Bration.  I got a few packs of this, and the ribbon too!!  I love them.  The stamp set was a gift during SAB as well.  It just works!  I cased this off my upline.  it's too stinking cute!!!



another card I made was a little note card for a friend of mine.  She's been a rock for me the last couple weeks, and I know she loves and appreciates my cards.  it's a little 3x3 note card, and coordinating envelope.  I decorated the envelope with a little punch and brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment