Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

after a relaxing weekend-mainly sleep. I did manage a few things this weekend.

Friday night I went to a class.  I love this set and box.  It's so easy and quick, so it's great for beginners.
 the box that the 4 cards are stored in is adorable!  it makes for a great gift - or keep it for yourself :)

card 1: super simple and super cute :) 
 card 2: love the purple ribbon!
 card 3: this is cute and the cupcake popped up is yummy!
card 4: I love the framelits!  they really add something to a card.

















On Sunday I managed to get 2 sympathy cards done for a co-worker
 the first one is kind of simple, but classy.  I like how it turned out.

the 2nd one I used a few techniques-embossing powder, embossing folder and ribbon accent. 

I must get some more phrases-I can't wait for the new catalogue to come out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment