Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Stamp a Stack


Every month I send out birthday cards for a BRAK (Birthday Random Act of Kindness) on a board I've been on for what seems like-forever.  So I always do a stack of birthday cards for each month to send out.  This one was fun to make.  I used the now retired stamp set from Sale-A-Bration Eclectic Expressions.  It was the first time I took it out to play with.  I will definitely have to use it more.  There is also a "thank you" sentiment, so it's great for all kinds of cards.


this one was cased from Pinterest, with a couple changes.  The original was just stamped on a white card base, but I wanted to add an additional layer, and put it on a base of Night of Navy.  I used Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy ink.  I also did a stamp off on the front "splotches" to make sure the sentiment stood out.

I was easily able to make a stack of 18 of these rather quickly.

thank you for stopping by

Happy stampin' !


No comments:

Post a Comment