Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Retirement card for a co-worker


one of the ladies I work with will be retiring on Friday.  I've worked with her for 4 years now.  Funniest little old lady you could imagine!  It was always a joy to work with her.  When our little company got bought and moved to a new location, she started working from home- and would come in twice a month.  Those days I really looked forward to,  because she was just so funny and a pleasure to work with.  I will really miss her.

So  I had to make a better than 'usual' card for her. (she always loves the cards I make).  I cased this from the lovely Rachel Tessman.  It's called the Diagonal tuck explosion card. 




This is what it looks like opened.  Plenty of room for everyone to leave a nice personal message for her.  Friday will be bittersweet.  
thank you for looking.

Happy Stampin'  

No comments:

Post a Comment