Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day cards wrap up


 Last night I finished up my last 3 cards for the Father's Day orders...

 I LOVE this one!  I can see making a few more like this.  I had a few stacks of the SU 6x6 paper packs, and they have a few colours this would work well with.  As much as I hate stripes...this works :)

this one was for a more "blue collar" dad.  I didn't have anything that could be "flannel" but I'm not to disappointed in this one.  I used some of the little buttons and the collar isn't taped down all the way to use as a flap for the gift card.

I do love this Well Worn DSP (retired)  and I was lucky that when I signed on to be a Stampin UP! Demonstrator, I get a free pack every month of my choice!  I got a few packs, knowing the catalog was changing, and that would be going as well. 

thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. What great masculine cards! Thanks for sharing. I love the shirt with the gift card pocket, that's a really nice way of doing things. I'm your newest follower from SC.

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the pockets! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete