Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

I love attending classes by my upline.  I get so many great ideas to share!

this time we made some cards and decorated a box! I am loving the new stuff!!!










I love this idea with the framelits dies!  it makes a really cool fun fold card. 














we decorated a box for a birthday present.  this is such an adorable idea!  I can see this being done in a lot of the new Stampin up DSP-even for Christmas or a child's birthday! 







the front side of the box with the ribbon.  I love the new papers!  














what can I say about this card?  The more I use the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, the more I love it!  so many different cards I've made with this set, and each one is better than the next!!! I haven't done too many fancy fold cards, but I do like this one!  I like using the ribbon to keep it "closed" by tucking it down a little.

I love the new Stampin UP! in colours!!!!








the inside of the fancy fold card.  just such a cool card!!!










what a great idea for a graduate!  This card was easy to do.  I love the idea as a gift card holder... and it's so easy to customize to school colours!!










I LOVE this stamp set!  I love the peacock, and the sentiment.  This card has so many layers.  I love the new fancy fan embossing folder.  and of course we used the new in colours!  and I do love the new in colour ribbon.





what a busy Friday night!!!  but oh so worth it :)

this weekend was also spent going through my stash of stuff and starting to organize it, for what I want to sell off.  I am getting rid of all my non-stampin UP! stuff.  I pulled out almost all my non SU stamp sets, and put them up on a page to be sold.  I was also gathering up stuff for a friend of mine whom I enabled from overseas and has done remarkably well for herself making/selling her cards!  I am so proud of her!!  But as her enabler...I like being able to send her stuff I can't use that I know she will :)

and I've experienced the creative buzz hitting me when I am supposed to be going to bed LOL

I had to make another masculine bday card and I kinda stumbled on it all weekend.  but at 10pm last night (I should have been in bed by 9) lol I was finishing it up.

I am quite pleased with it tho :)
it uses an old SU stamp set Born to ride, stamped in not quite navy and I've used the well worn DSP.

thanks for looking, I hope you stop by again


2 comments:

  1. Love your projects. There is not one I don't like You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie :) I follow her example, and sometimes even tweak it to suit my needs. Sometimes I just sit in the igloo and play around with things lol

    ReplyDelete