Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

What a great weekend for creating!  I was supposed to attend a playday at my upline's house, but that's rescheduled to this Friday-I can't wait!!!

Saturday was our team meeting, and we made 5 cards and a book mark.  The book mark is still being finished, but the cards I completed at home yesterday.  They came out great!   And I love that it's with a lot of the new product!!
I love the vintage look of this Christmas card.  I haven't decided what I'm doing for my Christmas cards yet this year...but this is pretty nice!  I am in love with the new fancy fan embossing folder and the Apothecary Accents Framelits!
 a cute new technique with this card, and I can see me making more of these kinds of cards!  if you put the folded end of the card in the polka dot embossing folder (to the 4th row of dots) and run it through the big shot, then you'll tape down that section, it becomes more square-ish and it's a nice little design to the card.
 I love the new In-Colour shades!  I'm not a big "flower" person, but I like the effect of the new vintage faceted designer buttons on one of the flowers.  so cute!!!
 I think this was one of my favourite cards to make this weekend.  I love the stamp (and it coordinates with the framelits) and the watercolour effect of the flower.  simply stunning :)
this one was a little more work-but turned out nice.  a lot of "fussy cutting" but it's a nice card all the same.  I love that frame stamp!  and I've never thought of just stamping an image down the side.  I will be looking at my other stamps to see if I can do the same with them.














on Sunday I worked on a few things as well

 and while this is not stampin up related-I had to make this card for my cousin for his birthday.  I know he'll get a kick out of it!
 An order for a masculine "good luck" card.  I love the SU! Well worn paper!!! I am so sad to see that go, but I've stocked up on a few packs lol 
These were card fronts made for Saturday.  It uses the 2011-2012 In Colour card stock and DSP.  I also stamped one of the mixed bunch images using the in colour inks and added a designer brad.  I love how these came out, and I am working on another set/series for some note card gift sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment