Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

having a long weekend is always good.  I enjoyed time with my boyfriend and friends this past weekend as well.  but of course I had to go stay cool in the igloo!

The weekend started off with a play date at my upline's house.  We made 5 cards with some of the new product.  Even a strip of the new fabric!!

I love the new fancy fan embossing folder!  that's one of the new items on my *long* wish list LOL

but by using the fabric this way, I love how it came out.  I will have to get the new fabric like this-it comes in 5 colours, so I'm excited!!!












 I love this stamp set as well!!  the new in-colour colours are so lush!  I can't wait to make more projects using those colours!
I love the framelits used in this one.  And the fact that they coordinate with stamp sets as well BONUS!  lol  you can't go wrong with brown and pink...classic combination!






 this stamp set is fun.  I love that you can personalize it-again with a coordinating framelit and make it a birthday or anniversary card. 
I didn't think I'd be too into the Betsy's Blooms set.  but I do like it.  I'll eventually get it (as I have a few others I *HAVE* to have first) lol  but I do like how this came out.







then over the weekend, I worked on my current in-colour card sets...I am working on some note cards with them (pics to come soon)
but I made these birthday ones, as I needed a bunch and they needed to be quick and easy:  using the in colour card stock, ink and DSP, I stamped the images with Party Punch (retired) on whisper white card stock. then punched it out with the coordinating punch (also retired)  I also used the presents from Patterned Party.  I think they came out great :)
calypso coral




lucky limeade


                                                       
wisteria wonder

Pool Party

Island indigo

















thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment