Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

I love my busy weekends in the igloo!!!  Especially if I manage to crank out a few cards lol

this weekend I managed to do just that. I needed to replenish some cards from my stash at work I sell...

so here are some that I worked on:

the first set was from a card class I went to.  It featured some stamps that are retiring this month!  I am so sad to see that triple treat flower go.  It was so versatile!!!























On Saturday, I made some more birthday cards and started some Father's Day cards...
 this one was cased from another board.  I like the use of the doily punch and it just all came together nicely!

 these two were cased as well...and I changed up the paper a little.  I love the bright colours and it makes it so fun!
 I love my upline's ideas.  Sharing these next two but twisting it up a little, this one was fun! I used the Packed for Father's Day stamp that was in the last Mini Occasions catalogue.  I like how it turned out. 

colours are Chocolate Chip and crumb cake and whisper white
this one was quite time consuming!  It's made from the stamp set-Send Me Soaring.  It was only available during the Mini Occasions catalogue that just ended in April.  it's a cute set.  I also added the "Dad" and "Happy Father's Day" from other stamp sets.

colours are Marina Mist, whisper white, and Crumb Cake  I love how it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment