Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

this past weekend I attended my very first team meeting.  I didn't know what to expect, and it was an AMAZING time!  So much laughter, so many talented women, and great ideas were shared!  I received a lot of positive comments on my card front I did for the swap.  Considering it was my first one, I was pleased with that.
When I came home, I worked on the make and takes.  here is what I did...




this card used the Sweet Shop stickers, DSP and pool party In colour card stock.
it is simple, but sweet. 



this one was fun.  I loved the framelits and I look forward to making more cards with those dies.  The lucky limeade card stock is also embossed, which adds some dimension to it.


I think this is one of my favourites.  So much going on with it, but it works!  The blues and reds really pop, and the row of stickers on the bottom just adds a little something to it.  I love the jelly bean brad, so playful and sweet.

this card originally was shown as a get well card.  I went out and did my own thing with it.  I used a birthday stamp (retired) but used my in colour markers and coloured it.  the embossed frame is a nice added dimension and I love the new baker's twine that matches the purple Sweet Shop DSP (which is embossed)




Thanks for looking, and feel free to leave a comment :)





No comments:

Post a Comment