Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

oh the excitement~

I placed my first order for my stampin up stock...I want to start thinking about workshops and classes to offer, so I had to get some basics and supplies...  the damage wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though LOL.  I can't wait to start posting things I've made and will offer.  I still plan on taking custom card orders, but I would like to build a stock of basic cards to be able to sell.  I am anticipating attending my first team meeting in a couple weeks-and I know I'll come back from that totally excited and have a TON of ideas!!!

well that's about all I have for today...my business cards should arrive today so I'm excited about that.  It'll be nice to be able to pass those around. 

oh the excitement builds... I want to go play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment