Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

so I guess this morning is the morning to catch up on my blogs... I recently did a birthday card for a special person... my favourite aunt.  Her birthday is today, so I am hoping the card arrived in time-and in tact. (when you see it, you'll see why)

it was time consuming, but SO worth it-for the person it is for.



This card uses the 2011-2013 in colour inks and paper.

it is stamped with one of the flowers from Array of Sunshine which is in the current IBC as a hostess set.  I wasn't sure how much I'd like it, as flowers really aren't my "thing" but I really love how this came out.  Each flower is stamped three times.  Where the white line is on the blossom is cut, creating 3 layers.  they are then mounted with the stampin dimensionals, and while it's not shown in this picture, the centers have the basic rhinestone jewels.  The cardstock is whisper white and lucky limeade, island indigo, calypso coral, wisteria wonder; pool party.






thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment