Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

welcome little one

Always fun skype-crafting with my friend Michelle.  We have so much fun and laughter, but we do get down to business.  She has a pretty full schedule the next couple weeks.  But I had to make a few cards... one of them was this cutie.  I had to play around with some new things...and I love, love love them! 
The new stamp set: Made with love is adorable!  I love the bold colours and patterns of the new Bohemian DSP and adding the natural element expression just tied it all together..  I also love the look of the new washi tape punch. 

This could easily be adapted for a baby girl as well.



the inside.  Now normally I make cards to sell, and I don't do the inside.  But I had to with this one.  Too many cute options with this stamp set! 


Thanks for looking.

happy stampin' :)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment