Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

build a birthday

I find I am always in need of birthday cards, so when I saw this set, I knew it would be a great set to play with.  And this set didn't disappoint.

Here are a couple ways to use this set...
you can make candles with the "washi" stamps.  I added dimension by using dimensionals to the middle candle.  Since this set is photopolyer, it makes it easy to line everything up nicely. 



you can use pieces of washi tape and add flames to the tops as candles.  I like this-and it's quick and easy.



 And you can make a layer cake with the "washi" stamps.  (now as a 4th option, you can also use the washi tape as cake layers)

this set is really fun to play with!

thanks for stopping by.

Happy stampin :)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment