Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 3 .... Sale A Bration Thanks

here we are ... Day 3.  And I didn't think I would make it.   Not because I couldn't create a card today...but the weather has been horrendous here, and a 45 minute drive home took 3 hours!  By the time I got home, I was wrecked.  But I just had to open the box that was delivered today (it would be rude not to, right)?

so I pulled out a new stamp set and some new twine.

The stamp set is one of the new bonus items you can choose for FREE during this month for Sale A Bration.  It's a really nice set.  (there is another stamp set, a stack of vellum and current In-Colour twine/buttons you can also choose from that was added for this month) 

I used the blendabilities, which I am sad to report that for now, they are not available since there have been some problems with a few.  I am hoping that they come back soon, because they are great for colouring.

If you'd like to see what's available, visit my site. There's a link to the right.

Happy Stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment