Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 1 of the 30 day art challenge

I have decided to take part on a team 30 day art challenge.  Every day I plan on posting a new card/project and hopefully that'll help me with my blogging as well

so here goes- Day 1


I used Soft Suede as my card base and the SAB Best Year Ever DSP. (you can earn that free during Sale A Bration).  I used the Big Day stamp set (another free item you can choose) 

This cam together rather quickly, but makes a great birthday card

thanks for stopping by

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Thank you so much for the birthday card! I love it & I love happy mail!!!
    ~Penny H :)
    andyhall at frontier dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so welcome :) I'm love sending out my cards.

      Delete