Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

A little Christmas fun...

I made a few Christmas cards this past Saturday at a team meeting.  I just love when I don't think I'm really going to get into a stamp set, and then I see something really cute with it.  This is the case with the Stampin' Up! Color me Christmas set...




I like how the water colour look came out.  I really do like my SU! aqua painter!  For some reason I can master that better than the blender pens.  Perhaps I'll have to work on those as well.  In the mean time-I'll stick with my aqua painter :)  I also added some SU! Dazzling Diamonds on the trim of the Santa hat, cuffs, and trim on his suit. 


This little guy is really cute!  I love using the SU! thinlet card dies.  They make such cute cards. And of course you can't go wrong with a little bling with the SU! silver paper.  I can't wait to make more Christmas cards :)
 
thanks for stopping by and having a look!  Until next time...
get your stamp on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment