Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year! 2022

Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by.  It's been a crazy week off from work. (I always enjoy this time off to spend more time with family and friends) Plus extra igloo time.  Such as the case for today... 

I got my pre-order (one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator). So, I started playing with the DSP from a new suite called New Horizon.  You can order this from the new January-June 2022 catalog on January 4.  

This paper is amazing!  It's so beautiful and makes cards in no time.  Just add any sentiment you want.  It makes those hard to make sympathy cards a bit quicker.   I then changed my sentiment to make some birthday cards, and I broke out the "get well soon" sentiment.  I whipped out 12 cards in not time.  This DSP mounted on coordinating cardstock, then mounted to a basic white base, they pop.






Thanks for stopping by.  


Happy Stamping! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment