Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Let it Ride....


A friend at work loves horses.  So when this set came out in the Spring Occasions Catalog, I knew I had to get it to make her birthday card in January.  I stamped the images in Staz-On and then used my ink pads and aqua painter to watercolour the card front. 

I absolutely love how it turned out. 




Then while I was making her card, I remembered I had two of these little shadow frames.  I just knew there was something I could use it for.  I measured the insides of each space and cut watercolour paper to size.  Then I stamped all the images in black Staz-on.  I then used my ink pads and aqua painter to watercolour all the images.

This came out beautifully.  I can't wait to give it to her. 


Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Stampin'

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment