Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2018

Pop up gift card holder



I always look for a *WOW* card every year for my manager since we tend to give her a gift card.  So after looking through pinterest, I saw this one and tweaked it a little.   Thanks for the idea Angie Leach at Too Cool Stamping. 



 I attended Onstage LIVE in Orlando at the beginning of the month.  Not only did they spoil us with LOTS of FREE gifts, I was able to order special bundles from the Pre-Order.  I loved this Hello Cupcake set which is actually FREE! (a sneak peek of some SAB 2019 items)  Since I am always making birthday cards, it was a MUST HAVE for me.
here's a look at the inside- where my coworkers can sign the card as well.

My manager's favourite colour is blue, so I used the new Balmy Blue card stock and gingham DSP (available in the 2019 Occasions catalog)

if you'd like to get your Occasions and SAB catalog, let me know


thanks for stopping by

Happy Stampin 

No comments:

Post a Comment