Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014

What a nice weekend! I had scheduled my World Card Making Day event for Saturday, but sadly no one was able to come-except one person on Sunday.  That was not a problem, so of course I took that time to skype-craft with my friend at Doodlebird Designs. We always have a great time skype-crafting.  I also have an upcoming Christmas Bazaar, so I needed to work on some items for that.

I started with these:
Pop up gift card holders
I used the new Stampin' Up! White Christmas stamp set and water coloured them.  Such a subtle effect and perfect for the Stampin' Up! All Is Calm DSP.   I love the stamp set-it's a photopolymer set, which made lining up the different elements nice and easy!


Thanks for stopping by :)

happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment