Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Christmas Treats for co-workers

Every year I make holiday treats for my co-workers in my office.  This will usually be about 70 just for the office I am in.  I also make some extras for the employees at my local WaWa and a few of the customers that I see every day and talk to.

I filled test tube treat holders with red and green M&Ms and the holder was made to hold the accent piece of Santa going head first down the chimney.



I took a 6x6 piece of cherry cobbler card stock and used the brick embossing folder. I then cut the pieces down to fit the base. I also used my Stampin' Up! Blendies to colour in the Santa image.

these were well received by all who got them.  I love doing holiday treats for my co-workers


thanks for stopping by...


happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment