Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

another loss...

I love last minute orders...but sad when they involve sympathy cards.  One of my managers asked me to make a sympathy card for a co-worker who lost their mom on Monday.  I didn't really know her, but I felt sad at the same time.

card stock: basic gray, whisper white
ink: sahara sand (inked on embossed card stock), lucky limeade, basic gray, versamark
ribbon: basic gray
embellishments: tangerine tango embossing powder, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, ticket corner punch






I do like the embossed features.  The orange part of the flowers are embossed...as well as the inside sentiment.  I usually leave the insides blank on my cards, but the sentiment was appropriate.














 Thanks for stopping by. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment